Welcome to the Chicago Pet Show!
2020 Chicago Pet Show Schedule
Oak Lawn Pavilion
April 25 & 26, 2020 (Sat. and Sun. 10a – 5p)
9401 S Oak Park Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Kane County Fairgrounds
November 7 & 8, 2020 (Sat. and Sun. 10a – 5p)
525 S Randall Rd, St Charles, IL 60174
Sign up for both and save!
General Ticket Info
Bring your entire family for a fun-filled affordable weekend to meet and greet local rescues, pet services, and pet products, magic acts, cold-blooded creatures, pony rides and a whole lot more! Free Parking, free admission for kids under 18 and seniors over 65, and adult tickets good for the entire weekend you don’t have to miss a thing at the Chicago Pet Show! Minor children must be accompanied by an adult.
Half of the Chicago Pet Shows’ gate revenue goes to participating rescues, shelters and humane societies. Redeem ticket for a wristband at the gate for a weekend filled with fun activities. Purchasing tickets now supports your favorite participating rescue, shelter, and humane society or breed club. If you would like to attend St. Charles and Oak Lawn Chicago Pet Shows, save $4 by getting tickets for both events in advance for just $10. That’s a savings of $4.
You will receive wristbands for the second day of each event.
Have a pet of your own? Come talk to the experts for your pet. We ask that you leave your pet at home though.
THE RESCUES ARE THE STARS OF THIS EVENT
Rescue animals that are part of the exhibits are in attendance come with proof of current rabies vaccine, are in good overall health and the animal is comfortable in a very social situation with a lot of other pets and people.
If at anytime the animal gets stressed remove them from the building so they can decompress. The waiver below needs to be filled out and signed for each animal. Flat leashes are required on all animals, no flexes or retractable leashes allowed – not even locked. One leashed animal per person 18 years or older for the safety of all.
Chicago Pet Show reserves the right to refuse admittance. This also applies to all animals participating in any demonstrations or rescue groups.
RULES FOR EXHIBITORS WITH ANIMALS
- Please click on the pictures below.
- Print Form.
- For faster check-in at the event fill out the indemnification form and proof of rabies vaccine. Be prepared. This is a state law.
- Free raffle
- will be going on all weekend and goodies bags given out while supplies last.
- Find show specials and coupons for some of your favorite food and pet care services.
- Supplies and services to help any special needs of your pets.
- Seminars featuring educational talks within the pet health industry.
- Opportunities to meet person-to-person with those who share your enthusiasm with your breed of choice.
- Discuss the needs of your pets firsthand and find the solutions you can need to help your pet, met expert vets and therapists in your area.
- Talk to the experts about what food is right for your pet.
- See Chinchillas, Ferrets, Reptiles, Dogs, Cats, and Birds. It’s like Noah’s Ark meets a trade show all in one place.
- Free parking available. If parking is tight onsite there is plenty of offsite parking.
- we ask that you carpool as you can. Parking will be a bit tight so bring a car full when you come.
- Kane County extra parking at the fairgrounds on the gravel in the back.
- Oak Lawn extra parking street side and across the street. It will be busy so carpool if you can!
See All The Fun You Can Have At The Chicago Pet Show:
All rules must be met to enter and for the safety of all attendees, folks can be asked to leave if they not followed. Questions? Call (630)385-4000